Sunday, February 27, 2011

SHE


She always comes in so noiselessly sad,
She sits beside me & starts patting my head,
She veils my eyes by luxurious picture
Of that I had seen I had felt – all in mixture.

She always intrudes outrageously sudden,
Refreshing all scents & all colors from garden,
My heart like a bird then which wants just to fly
Away to the days & the places passed by.

“Today is not time that I had before”, -
This thought & another like waves ashore,
The shriek from inside me, & pain in chest,
I try to get rid of that impudent guest.

She is at the time: unbidden & wanted,
She is like the baggage so pleasant to hold it,
And she gives to me neither bliss nor relief,
She makes all my present as gloomy as grief.

She always comes in so noiselessly sad,
But I am still young & all life is ahead,
All happiness that in my lot – is for me,
I had much in past but the best things will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment